The commercial real estate market in Orange County is incredibly interesting and has gone through some pretty big changes as of late. In the latest big upheaval, Allianz has acquired 45% of Park Place, which has given them the opportunity to own a significant share of one of the most popular mixed-use office campuses of the state. The transaction was executed by Allianz Real Estate of America. It was a joint venture between Allianz, Principal Real Estate Investors, and LBA Realty. The exact details of the deal have been kept secret.
- Bixby Land CEO Bill Halford Dies At Age 58
- How Technology Impacts The Commercial Real Estate Market
- Bank Of Southern California Moves Further Into Orange County
- Self-Storage – The Latest High-Earning Commercial Real Estate Investment?
- Does Proposition 13 Favor Orange County Commercial Real Estate Investors?