The commercial real estate market in Orange County is incredibly interesting and has gone through some pretty big changes as of late. In the latest big upheaval, Allianz has acquired 45% of Park Place, which has given them the opportunity to own a significant share of one of the most popular mixed-use office campuses of the state. The transaction was executed by Allianz Real Estate of America. It was a joint venture between Allianz, Principal Real Estate Investors, and LBA Realty. The exact details of the deal have been kept secret.
- Big Sale In Orange County Commercial Real Estate
- Residents Of Cypress Vote To Redevelop 150-Acre Los Alamitos Race Course For Mixed Use
- Orange And Los Angeles County Commercial Real Estate Market Remains Bullish
- Shopping By 2030 – A Futuristic View Of Retail Properties
- Two Orange County Real Estate Managers Placed On Watch In Line With Pacing