Commercial Orange County (COC) is a full service commercial real estate company that specializes in the leasing and sale of commercial property in beautiful Orange County California. We at COC have the capacity to competently handle everything from small unanchored strip centers to larger community and power centers. We also have experience in handling the disposition of free standing buildings, pads, retail land, and mixed use projects.
Whether you want to sell or buy commercial real estate property, need buyer or tenant representation services or have specific requirements, COC has the people and resources to help you achieve your commercial real estate goals.
Being believers that there is a Property for every Tenant or Buyer, we have developed a systematic approach to matching both Tenants and Buyers to industrial complexes, shopping centers and other commercial properties that possess specific characteristics such as lease rate, size, demographics, visibility, access, sales price, yield, and more.
Robert Mendieta is a Commercial Real Estate Broker, offering a hands-on experience needed to quickly assess client requirements and devise a tailor made plan of action that ultimately leads to a successful end result. So often in today’s fast paced business world the word “service” is often used yet seldom provided. We are committed to providing our select group of clients with a personal assurance that the service we provide exceed all expectations.
Robert served in the US Army as a Forward Observer to adjust Field Artillery and was stationed in Fulda, Germany within the 11th Armored Calvary Regiment. in 1990, he won the prestigious “Hero of Hoenfelds”, a two week annual training of simulated warfare. He was the only Forward Observer to ever win the award. After seeing the Berlin Wall come down, his unit was sent to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait to help liberate Kuwait and participate in Desert Storm.
He attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with studies in Engineering and Business Management. He resides in the Inland Empire where he enjoys martial arts, fishing and camping.
COC Core Values:
- Value – I review every lease deal from an owner’s perspective, enabling our clients to maximize revenue and increase value.
- Accountability – I monitor key performance metrics and provide you with reporting on a regular basis.
- Data Driven – I provide timely advice on valuations, transactions, deal structuring and portfolio strategy.
- Visibility – Reaching the right audience, with the right message, is mission critical to the projects success.
- Results – The bottom line is that results are what matters. I will deliver the results you desire, PERIOD!